How to Apply for Canada PR Visa as a Married Person

Are you planning to apply for Canada PR as a married person? or do you live outside of Canada with your spouse and looking at how to settle permanently in Canada with PR? This article will briefly guide you on how to go about it.
Canada is a place to move as a perpetual inhabitant. Top notch way of life, grand excellence, developing economy, high wage jobs and a multi-cultural society make it a dream for those attempting to immigrate to the maple leaf Country.
If you wish to apply for Canada PR as a married person, you may opt for any of the relevant Canadian immigration programs for skilled workers, i.e. Federal express entry system or any other Provincial nominee program (PNPs).
One of you can be a primary applicant (who scores better based on educational qualifications, work experience, language skills, etc.), while other one can be a secondary applicant. You can also add few credentials of your partner to acquire some extra points in the immigration system.
Express Entry System
Express Entry System is the most popular point-based immigration system of Canada. It was launched in January 2015 by IRCC to choose the suitably skilled workers and meet the demand of the Canadian labor market.
This program is a point based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). CRS assesses the profile of every applicant and allocates them points based on age, educational qualifications, language skills, working experience etc. Candidates with high CRS points obtain the Invitation to apply from IRCC in the Express Entry Draws.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
The provincial nominee program (PNP) is another popular way of obtaining Canada PR visa as a married couple. It’s an indirect way, whereby, you first get to apply in a Canadian provincial nominee program, and subsequently get the Provincial Nominee certificate.
The nomination certificate either makes you qualify to apply for Canada permanent residence directly to IRCC or assign you 600 additional CRS points (if applied in express entry stream of a PNP), which in turn makes you qualify to get permanent residence invitation from IRCC.

Post a Comment


  1. Yes I'm married and I'm in Cameroon with my husband. We need e job please as soon as possible.

  2. My name is Mohamed from Syria I live in Turkey Looking for work in Canada /

  3. I'm tajmohammad from Pakistan

    Mail me.

  5. Yes sir +971555338983....+93702233120